Registration is open for the Fight Hunger 5K!
GardenShare’s 7th annual Fight Hunger 5K on Sunday, September 19th - and registration is officially open! Registration starts at 12:30 p.m. and 5K commencing at 1:00 p.m.
*Please note the location change to the Remington Trail on Sullivan Drive in Canton.
How to Get Involved:
- Register for the event at https://runsignup.com/fighthunger5k (Don’t wait - the first 150 registrants will receive a reusable GardenShare tote bag!**)
- Refer your friends by sharing your unique link on social media (you’ll get this link after you register)
- See who else is participating using the RunSignup.com dashboard
- Become a fundraiser or make an additional donation
- On September 19, come to the Remington Trail in Canton to participate in the 5K! If participating virtually, print out your digital bib and Fight Hunger from wherever you are!
Be sure to email photos to email@example.com, tag us in your social media posts and use #FightHunger5k, and/or upload photos and results directly through RunSignup.com.
GardenShare is looking to have a responsible return to an in-person outdoor event and we are closely monitoring COVID data and guidance. Please note that safety guidelines at the event may include a requirement to wear masks while congregating outside. We are also encouraging virtual 5K participation for anyone who would prefer to participate that way! Should we determine that a fully virtual 5K is in the best interest of our participants, we will be sure to update you.
This event is brought to you by our generous sponsors:
Premier Sponsor: Brookfield Renewable
Friend Sponsors: Adon Farms - The Red Shed; Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center; Community Bank; Five Elements Living & Apothecary Chocolates; Gray & Gray and Associates; Hyde-Stone Mechanical Contractors; Potsdam Specialty Paper; S&L Electric; SeaComm; St. Lawrence Federal Credit Union; Slic Network Solutions; and Sandstone Family Dentistry
**Due to shipping costs, bags must be picked up at the event or a pickup location to be arranged through GardenShare.