It’s time to reserve your farm or retail/restaurant (showcasing local food) listing in St. Lawrence County’s Guide to farm stands, u-picks, farmers markets, restaurants and other outlets that offer locally grown food.
- 10,000 paper copies distributed throughout the county. 4,500 of which are distributed through North County This Week.
- Direct mailing to more than 1,500 local food lovers.
- Product index in addition to the alphabetical listings to help customers find exactly what they’re looking for.
- Farmers Market Customer’s Guide explains incentives for purchasing products from local vendors.
- GardenShare’s online Food Guide includes expanded search features, maps, and photos.
How to get in the Guide:
- $25 provides your farm/retail/restaurant a listing in the print paper and online Local Food Guides. This year, we are also encouraging Also this year we encourage you to include share up to two sentences about your farm/products to share with customers. Payment must be received by February 26, 2021.
- Fill out the form using the links below.
To really capture the attention of potential customers, we offer full color advertising space in four different sizes at four very reasonable price points. To place an ad, or for more information, call us at 315-261-8054 or send an email to email@example.com.
Listing and advertising fees help offset the cost of the Guide and allows us to continue publishing and distributing this well-loved local resource.